Thursday, September 7, 2017

The $300 house

Jane with orphans she helps


Jane, the Luapula Kafwa supervisor, tragically watched her house burn down several weeks ago.   Jane and her children escaped without harm but she lost her house and all of her possessions.

Thanks to the foresight of the HealthEd Connect Board, a policy was established several years ago to provide an emergency fund for volunteers who so selflessly give their lives for others.


Earlier this week Jane wrote:

hi sherri, I greatly thankful from healthedconnect for showing me kindness. my house is now repaired only from your support. the money was enough for all the  requirements needed . I really  appreciate . Please may God bless you all. 

I have attached all the costs. stay blessed, 

Your beloved daughter Jane chibwe.








No comments:

Post a Comment