Thursday, September 14, 2017

Sangeeta's kitchen

Sangeeta's kitchen when she arrived home

Lines of people waiting for her when she finally reached home

We just received this touching message from Sangeeta, one of our nursing scholarship recipients and HealthEd Connect volunteer in Nepal.

Dear Madam,

It is so nice to hear from you.
when i was on the night duty, there were flooding in the biratnagar then i was posted continue duty for emergency. After third day of flooding, i walked two hours in the flood to come back home. Everyone suggested me to not to go my village side because there was still full of water but i reached home by the help of villagers. When i saw my collapsed kitchen, lots of damages and some mothers and childrens with aspecting eyes, they were suffering from high fever, headache and wound in legs.my heart was broken then i started my healthcare with some medicine. Neither Government rules nor my situation could stop my heart insted i was blessed by healthed connect support which helped me to provide many things as their need. The Government also admired our work and services. My heart really enjoyed when i was providing their needs. I gave thanks to Lord many times. There is no any words that how i thank all of you.
Mam, i thank you for the study blessing for my last semester. I will dedicate my life to help my people with fulll of my strength, knowledge, time and profession according to the vision of healthed connect  where i enjoy perhaps it is same as my vision.
Thank you God that you has given me your people and the organisation to help and serve need people.

Your's
Sangeeta.

No comments:

Post a Comment