Thursday, May 4, 2017

Huge Thank You!


Sangeeta teaching a sanitation class earlier this year
Sangeeta, one of our compassionate, loved and gifted 2016 Nepali nursing scholarship awardees is sending her thanks to YOU, our HealthEd Connect supporters.  She is finishing her 2nd of 3 years of a professional nursing program.

Sangeeta writes:

I was posted for practical duty at Mental hospital, Kathmandu and community posting at rural area of  Morang district. I had great experience with psychiatric patient and villagers during my B.N. 2nd year course.

In my community, Five person are suffering from paralysis.  I am providing my nursing care since six weeks .I am helping them by daily injection and some therapy according to Doctor's advice. It is good news that two of them are healed and they and their family are so thankful to us. 

Thank you so much for your support and prayers towards me.
Your Sincerely,
Sangeeta, Biratnagar.
Nepal.

No comments:

Post a Comment