Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas blessing

Theresa

We recently received this heart-warming email from Theresa, a long-time Kafwa leader and former School Board member at Kasompe, Zambia.

Hello Mama Sheri,

it was nice to hear from you. we are also eager to seeing you soon. With your support lives of people are changing. This Christmas season our clients are smiling, it is because of healthed connect. We are going through a difficult time in Zambia our economy is poor giving somebody a bag of Mealie-Meal, Cooking oil, Salt. one sees the heavens open. 

May God continue to bless whoever has a hand in this organization. I am so grateful for the opportunity you gave me to save [serve]  on the school board. It helped me during the exams. I was able to answer some questions in Principals of Accounts. Even for the survey i did online for gender links South Africa. I got 100% and it gave me an opportunity to present my good practice in the driver of change category. I even won as a runner up, for which am so proud and in South Africa i am honoured with five stars. God is Faithful.


Best Regards, 

Theresa 

No comments:

Post a Comment