Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The 3 Musketeers

The three girls chatting with Natalie Sherer


Tara Sheehy reporting:

Joyce, Catherine, and Precious all introduced themselves to us on the very first day that we were in Chips [in June]. I couldn't believe how confident and brave they were to just come right up to us. I felt immediate friendship. Catherine even told me that I was beautiful and that she loved my dimples! (I thought that was pretty funny). All three of these girls are involved in GAP  [Girls Achievement Program] and spoke very fondly of it. Joyce, Catherine, and Precious also all live with their grandparents and have 8, 5, and 4 siblings respectively. These three girls were inseparable while we were in Chips and always loved to break out in song together.

No comments:

Post a Comment