Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ode to Late Payments!

Never know what nice surprises will be in the mail!!  I received this note recently.

"Back in April my son and I were in Independence at the World and USA conferences, and the woman at the Peace Village table was kind enough to sell me a necklace for $15.00 on credit as I was out of cash.  I proceeded to lose the business card she gave me with the website to make a donation the equivalent of the necklace.
 
I finally cleared through the pile of all the paperwork I brought home the other week and found the business card, and I have finally had the memory, the business card and internet access all at the same time.
 
Because HealthEd Connect had to wait so long for their payment, I have made a donation of $115.00 to be used as you see best fit.  My apologies for the tardy payment, as it was my full intention to have it paid before I left Independence."

No comments:

Post a Comment