Thursday, March 17, 2011

SIFE on the move!

Jen (left) & Taylor with Boss Mirriam
Jac and I met with Jen Abraham (one of the Graceland students that went with us to Zambia in January)yesterday to work on the Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE) presentation.  Graceland competes at SIFE Regionals in Chicago on March 28.  The partnership projects with HealthEd Connect in Zambia will be a primary focus of the presentation.  The script looks awesome!  If I were a judge, they'd be a shoo-in -- I'm confident the real judges will feel the same.  We videoed a short segment of me telling about our partnership. As usual it took an hour to get a usable 20 second segment -- I need to step it up!! We are so sad to miss Regionals this year which makes it all the more pressing for them to win so we can see them at Nationals!  What as absolutely awesome group of university students working on this project--truly some of our favorite people in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment